13 Jun 2012

Zara Shopping Haul

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3807348/belle-soleil?claim=f4hesbk9mce">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Here two gorgeous pieces available in Zara at the moment. The first one is a super pretty white blazer. It costs 49.95 GBP which I think is a bargain. The blazer is very simple but has a pocket on each side which can be opened and closed with a zip. It is timeless, has a female shaped silhouette and a white/cream colour. I think this blazer is amazing as it is so classic but yet stylish. It is wearable for formal occasions but also for a night out. I also think that it looks a lot more expensive than it actually was. I cannot wait to wear it..!


The second piece is a red and blue checked shirt with golden ornaments on the pockets. This shirt fits perfectly to a tight black jeans and black boots and I am really excited about it. It was a bit pricey, 39,95 GBP, but it is a real investment buy. I especially love the golden coned spikes on the pockets.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...