10 Jun 2012

Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Function (Hot Pink) SPF25++

BB Cream
BB cream is originally from Germany, but its popularity rose in Korea with many celebrities using it. BB cream is known to act as a moisturiser, sun block, primer and foundation- an all in one beauty product! It is one of the best selling products in South East Asia and only last summer 2011 were BB creams introduced here in the UK.

Review
I will be reviewing Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Function (Hot Pink) SPF25++. It is one of the best selling products of Skin79 and is suitable for combination and oily skin. The three main functions of this BB cream includes: whitening, UV protection SPF25 and wrinkle improvement.





I was aware that there were many fake BB creams being sold online, for that reason I purchased the Skin79 BB cream (Hot Pink) on YesStyle, a reputable online shop of Korean, Japan and Hong Kong beauty and fashion. The BB cream itself costs £14.33, with delivery to the UK £8.99, so in total I paid £23.32. I had a look online and it is now available on Amazon UK with prices ranging from £15 - £25.

I have been using Skin79 Hot Pink for 2 and a half months; it is a lot thicker than my Lancôme Hydra Zen Tinted Moisturiser and so it provides a better coverage. For the past few months, I have been breaking out a lot due to stress. The cream itself has helped to minimize my imperfections, however, a concealer is still needed to cover any blemish/post-scarring marks.  The Skin79 BB cream can be easily blended using your fingers and has a light scented smell. Personally, I love this BB cream as it gives a natural finish and does not clog my pores.
Overall I would give this a rating of 4/5

Positives:
The bottle comes in pump – hygienic
Natural finish, doesn’t clog pores
Evens skin tone
Hydrating throughout the day
Minimizes my imperfections
SPF25   

Negatives:
Comes in only one colour
Once applied it will look grey, but matches your skin tone after a few minutes

Link: http://www.bbcreamshop.co.uk/category/bbcream
I found this website very useful when deciding what BB cream to purchase, hope you’ll find it useful too!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Finally I know where to get this from. Thanks so much! Lara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...