12 Jun 2012

Garnier Body Summerbody Moisturising Lotion Deep Sun-Kissed Look 250ml

Last week I purchased the Garnier Summerbody Moisturizing Lotion to get a bit of a summer tan. I am very pale and even if I am in the sun I do not really get tanned. Fake tan is not really an option for me as I simply do not have the patience to apply it properly. So a moisturizing lotion with a light tanning effect sounded very promising. And I was not disappointed as the Garnier Body summerbody lotion is amazing!

                               

I am applying it on my body every night before going to sleep and so far I am stunned by the results. The summerbody lotion exists in two shades. A light one and the sun-kissed look one which is the darker one of the both. The lotion has a lovely smell (it says apricot on the bottle) and is easy to apply on the skin. I could already see the effect after the first use. The shade is not too dark and goes off quickly when you take a shower.The price is 5.20 GBP but Superdrug is selling it half price at the moment! So if you want it be quick!


                                     

Overall I would give it a 4.5/5.

Helen  xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this lotion sounds amazing! Will have to go superdrug tomorrow and get it. Cant really do anything wrong for that price. Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I've been on the lookout for something like this since I definitely do not have the patience to apply fake tan either. >_<'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I love this product also. I have just done a review on this product myself; check out the link below for a read.
    I love the colour pay off and the smell, it’s definitely one of my top beauty favourites atm. x
    http://thefreckleprincess.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/gradual-tan-review-garnier-body-summer.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...